Monday 21 November 2016

Sports Luxe With Size?

Anyone who follows my blog, will know that comfort is a major factor when it comes to choosing and styling looks. There was no one more over joyed than me when trainers came back into fashion. I mean, there are 100's of makes, styles and colours, definitely something for everyone. Back in September, I was lucky enough to be sent these Nike mega babes from Size? I shared the pictures back then, but I wanted to share them on here too, just to show you how versatile they actually are!





As it was September, it was much nicer weather than we're having now (okay a RARE day of warmth up here in Manchester!). So I kept things simple with my black tapered trousers and my band tee from H&M. I love how my Nikes actually jazz up the look with their beautiful gold metallic finish. I cannot tell you how many compliments I've had both on the pictures and in 'real life'. They are such a statement shoe, but are subtle enough to wear through the day and not look too casual. I've worn them once or twice a week for the past few months, and not only do I feel comfortable, I also feel on trend - the perfect combo!

You can check you out the mega babes here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig