Monday 19 September 2016

My Handbag Essentials With Carex

My blog has been a great way to collaborate with the brands I have loved, sometimes for years and years; so I jumped at the chance when the guys from Carex asked if I'd like to help them promote their AHHMAZING new collab with the iconic British sweets; Love Hearts! Now a little bit of trivia here; I actually live 15 minutes away from the original sweet factory where Love Hearts were made and my Nanna actually used to work there! So as you can imagine they hold a special place in my heart. Not only am I a fan of sweets (who isn't!?) but if you follow my IG story, you'll know that Carex often features in my 'what's in my bag' posts. 



I'm a very organised person, and I totally live my the motto "fail to prepare, prepare to fail' (such a geek I know!) - but it just makes me happy to have everything I could ever need in one bag! I always have Carex gel and wipes in all of my bags, which I've always thought were pretty great...but then they sent me their new 'fun edition' scented versions which feature the scent of...Strawberry Laces!

Guys, I've not being dramatic here, but they have the most delicious smell EVER. I want to eat them! Not only do they smell great when you use them, the scent actually lasts, which is the dream. I kept getting a subtle hint of the sweet strawberry all day! 



As well as being bloomin' gorgeous to smell, the hand gel kills 99.9% of bacteria, which is why I love them so much! I always take them with me whilst travelling. I also have a lot of lunch meetings for work, so it's great to use if you don't have time to wash your hands before eating. 

Now onto the main attraction; the Love Hearts hand wash! Well, what can I say, other than my mum stole one from me as soon as she smelt it and even my little brother is obsessed the new Bubble Gum version (as you can tell from the empty bottle!). It perfectly encapsulates the retro sweet in hand wash form. It not only kills 99.9% of bacteria (just like the lovely hand gel), but it also nourishes your hands, which is a great bonus! I just love the fact the products that I genuinely use on a daily basis, have had a bit of a make over which has made them more than just a product I buy for necessity, I now can't wait to try the new fun collaborations which has made bacteria fighting fun!


The best thing about the new edition, is that it's just £1.80 and available at Tesco! So what are you waiting for, go and try the new scrumptious scents for yourself!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig