Friday 19 August 2016

Silk Shirts and Frills

Firstly, apologies for not having uploaded a fashion post in what feels like years! I hope if you do follow me, that I've kept you up to date with my OOTDs on Instagram. I started a new job about 3 months ago. My very first job in the fashion industry (my dream) and although I've love every minute; it's not left me much time to physically go out and take outfit pictures (which my husband is very happy about as he's my "photographer" ha!). Anyway, a few weeks ago I received the most beautiful, real silk shirt from Wrap London. It was so stunning that I just had to get out and shoot in this stunner.




As it happened, my best friend was coming up from London, so it made for the perfect excuse to glam up and shoot some pics! The shirt itself it just a dream. I chose the khaki version, but it also comes in 'mink' and 'grey' which are equally as stunning. I've never owned a real silk shirt, but boy, you can tell the quality. It just feels different than the usual synthetic material that you get from high street stores; it's definitely an investment piece! As it's so versatile, I've actually already worn it twice. Once with my snazzy jeans for the night out, and also with some sports luxe joggers; it just looks incredible on, and hangs to perfection.



I teamed my dream shirt with these frill hemmed jeans which really are the marmite of denim. Well, I say that, they're more man repellers, as most girls LOVE them, and I am indeed taken with the frill this season (if you follow my IG then you'll know my obsession). I finished the looked with my absolute mega babes from Mango. I'm afraid they're sold out now, but I couldn't not feature them!

I will definitely keep up with my blog from now on, and I really appreciate every single one of you who still read this! Have a great weekend!

Shirt: Wrap London // Jeans: Asos // Bag: Mango (similar

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig