Monday 25 July 2016

Sliders From Size?

 No that isn't a question mark - that's just the cute logo of Size? the one stop shop for all of your footwear needs (they also have a great collection of sportswear too!). I was very lucky and got the chance to choose some shoes off the site, which was not easy let me tell you! They have so much choice, and with the whole trainer/sneaker thing still on the fashion radar, I was spoilt for choice!



Their collection includes some amazing brands such as Adidas and Nike, but also loads more fab brands that you may not have heard of. Although predominantly sports wear,  anyone having a love affair with all things sports luxe, should definitely take a look! In the end I decided not to go for my usual trainers, although staying away from Adidas Stan Smiths was difficult...I opted for the new 'must have' summer shoe; the slider.


 Now if you're a street style lover, no doubt you'll have seen that the Adidas striped sliders have been everywhere lately. Teamed with summer dresses, bikinis or like me with jeans and a tee - they are not only comfortable, but fashionable. They had a range of amazing versions, including the original striped plastic pair, some incredible animal print ones and my amazing wooden platforms.

I've literally worn these every day over these past warm weeks. They instantly update your look and they're just so easy to wear!

Mine actually sold out, but I've linked you to the slider page so you can take a look for yourself and get some perfect summer style!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig