Sunday 8 May 2016

My Copenhagen Style Diary

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I arrived back in sunny (not even being sarcastic) Manchester from one of my favourite trips to the beautiful Copenhagen (and a bit of Sweden). You may have read my attempt at a 'travel diary' but as this is a fashion blog, I thought I'd write up a bit of a style diary too, so you can shop my holiday looks. Most of the pieces were new and from the Asos sale, most of which are still available! I will link similar pieces if they are out of stock, but hopefully you will be able to recreate a few of the OOTD's if you like them - enjoy!






Coat: Asos // Blouse: Next // Jeans: Bershka // Shoes: Next 




Coat: As Before // Jeans: Zara (similar here) // Shoes: As Before // Neck Tie: Topshop




Coat: Boden // Cami: Marks and Spencers (similar) // Jeans/Shoes/Bag: As before




Coat: Asos // Jumper: Little Deer // Shoes: Kurt Geiger // Bag: Topshop (similar)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig