Tuesday 15 March 2016

My Very First London Fashion Week

LONDON FASHION WEEEEEK! I finally attended (well almost, I'll explain later) my very first LFW. To say I was excited, would be a major understatement. I'd grown up watching The Clothes Show, Trinny and Suzannah (am I showing my age!) and all the live shows on my friends Sky TV. So when I was invited to a few of the Fashion Scout shows at the Freemason's Hall, I snapped their hands off! None of my Manchester blogger friends could make it this season, so my lovely husband/forced personal photographer said he'd come with me. Unfortunately I could only make the Monday and Tuesday, and only one of the shoes was on whilst I was there. However, I completely missed my one and only show! Our train was delayed getting into the station, that and the traffic in London, meant I couldn't make it. I decided not to let it ruin my experience, as I was actually down for PR meetings too, so it wasn't a waste of a journey. 





I was obviously stressing about my outfits for weeks, but when Ego Official aksed me to take over their snap chat, they very kindly sent me some perspex heel boots that I have wanted FOREVER, so I ended up working the outfit around them! I added my absolute fave Coast faux fur jacket and my perfect Radley acoss body bag. I feel a bit 'out there' but also really comfortable, so it worked well.

Coat: Coast (similar here) // Boots: Ego Official // Bag: Radley





My next look was a lot more casual as I had to run between meetings, so I had to be a little more practical. I'm OBSESSED with sleeves. I know every blogger seems obsessed, but I could wear big sleeves every day. My shirt from H&M instantly updated my look, along with my Mango cropped aviator jacket which was so warm as well as on trend. I was totally spoilt by Radley and they sent me another baby to add to my collection. The beautiful Green Park (which is now in the sale!) which was so perfect to fit all my tickets/camera/random crap in. I finished the look with my 'granny' shoes, which again, were on trend but comfortable.

Jacket: Mango (similar) // Shirt: H&M (similar here) // Bag: Radley // Shoes: Zara

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig