Sunday 6 March 2016

Collaboration With Abbott Lyon Watches

It's fair to say the watch is having a bit of a comeback. There's always a new designer on the scene, with the latest hot watch having an Instagram phase. But every once in a while, you come across a watch that you actually really like. It's no secret that I've worked with watch brands before, and blogging has led me to work with some fantastic time pieces; this time it was with new brand, Abbott Lyon. With Spring on the horizon, I thought it was high time that I went for one with a more 'sunshine' feel. White is a colour that I always wear. I feel fresh, clean and stylish. Unlike clothes, which stay white for less than an hour of wear, my new Abbott Lyon baby is going to give a great aesthetic and stay bright white!





I chose the 'Dove White Smooth Kensington' which caught my attention after browsing through the gorgeous designs. With it's leather strap and gold plated details, you can tell it's amazing quality and it looks SO good on! At £125 it's an investment piece which will definitely last you years. Needless to say, it goes with anything and just finishes off the look. I'm also loving their coloured watches, the spring pastels are perfect to add a bit of colour to your wardrobe without going all out. I can't wait to wear it on my travels this year, I'm definitely going to be able to tell the time stylishly. 

To get £25 off any Abbott Lyon watch, use code CokgulerAL25 at the checkout!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig