Sunday 14 February 2016

Tienne Jewellers

I don't feel that my outfit is complete until I finish my look with jewellery. Most of you will know that I'm not really a costume jewellery type of girl; I love sleek, modern and understated pieces that compliment my clothes, rather than over power them. When I was asked to work with the lovely ladies over at Tienne Jewellers, I couldn't wait to chose some classic pieces that would add some detail and update my wardrobe! 

Tienne Jewellers is a family run business, based in the North of England. They are passionate about all aspects of jewellery and it's clear from their selection of stunning pieces that they select jewellery and brands that appeal to every style. From stunning Swarovski encrusted bangles, to Thomas Sabo charms, there really is something for everyone.



I was immediately drawn to their Estella Barlett range. Estella Bartlett designs beautiful, dainty pieces that are barely there, but make an impression. They are inspired by "nature, travels and adventure" and all of the pieces come with beautiful descriptions and inspirational quotes on their packaging, making them perfect gifts for loved ones. They're also a great price point and affordable luxury!




I chose the beautiful gold plated 'Secret Garden' necklace. I love the acorn as a symbol of growth, you know the saying "from small acorns grow great oaks". I'm hoping it will reflect my blogging journey in a few years time! I also wanted a delicate bracelet; something I could pair with other items and with my new watch too. The gorgeous 'Live As You Dream' bracelet was perfect. It's stunning and the gold really stands out on my arm.

A massive thank you to everyone at Tienne, I love my beautiful jewellery and can't wait to show you more way I style it!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig