Friday 8 January 2016

New Season Shoes On The Highstreet

One of my new year's resolutions, was to write more inspo pieces on my blog. I LOVE reading these types of posts, but I some how don't get round to writing them very often. I think it's because I write for magazines, and most of my articles are 'what to wear now' type posts and I feel like I've already written it all before. But, as of now, I have not written any SS16 shoe posts! I'm only going to feature my top 3, as I know it's still winter, and I there will be lots of new options nearer Spring. I've also stuck with affordable, high street options, as that's what I can afford and everybody loves a bargain!

Ballet Pumps With Heels
If you are a keen blogger follower, you will have noticed the biggest style queens rocking these babes. The original Celine versions are out of most people's price range, but lucky for us, high street brands have started to produce some fab dupes. Here are my top 3 so far...

    


White Ankle Boots

Yup, white ankle boots. I did clock this trend back in September during fashion week, but you never know which trend will catch on with our beloved high street. It's only January so I predict lots more will be available in the coming weeks!

Topshop - £125


Slip Ons

My favourite trend so far has to be the slip on shoe. Gucci's fur lined loafers were a massive hit last season, this year it's still the backless shoe, just think more understated and minimal. They are SO comfortable as you don't have to worry about them rubbing on your heel. I bought some in the Forever 21 sale last year as I knew they would be big this season. Can't wait to bring them out! For some reason I could only find some right now, in the asos sale, which is definitely not a complaint!



I have loads more to go through, but they get a bit summery, which is even to early for me who is supposed to be a season ahead! I hope you've enjoyed this little 'inspo' post, I hope it has, well, give you some inspo! I will hopefully get around to doing a few more, maybe once a month.

Have a great weekend!
Lauren XO

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig