Sunday 3 May 2015

Collaboration With Thirty8birds










Hello guys! Sorry it's been a bit of a while since my last post. I have been working on a very exciting project that I will fill you in about soon (most of you may have seen it on IG anyway!). I'm back with a collaboration that I couldn't wait to show you. 

You may have worked out by now that I'm a total vintage addict. I go through phases of buying just high street stuff, then I visit a charity shop or go to Afflecks Palace and find an amazing, one off piece that makes me question why I don't buy everything vintage! Well, I'll tell you why! Because it usually takes me about 2 weeks to find anything remotely decent and I get bored searching, not really knowing what I'm looking for. Even on ebay, you get outbid or pay waaay too much for something, 

So imagine my excitement when I was asked to collaborate with THIRTY8BIRDS. A cool new Vintage Boutique on Asos Marketplace. Their store is incredible as has bang on trend vintage right there for you, already picked out and at very affordable prices! I was asked to choose a few items, and I straight away noticed two beautiful tassled 70s kaftans. Ahhh dreams come true! This is the first of the 2, which I have styled as a daytime look. The second I will use as a beach cover up, so keep an eye out for that in a few weeks. 

What can I say? I it could literally go with anything! I chose my girlfriend cropped jeans and platforms to stick with the 70s vibe, but I could easily have worn it over black skinnies and heels and made it an evening look. I have work this so much already! 

They have some beautiful 90s pieces on at the moment, and an amazing pair of striped trousers that are so hot right now. Prices range from around £8 to £20 so you do not have to break the bank to go vintage.

I can't wait to show you the next kaftan in a completely different look. Thanks again to THIRTY8BIRDS for the collaboration, I will treasure them for a long time!

Lauren XO 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great post, love the shoes and your fringe is gorg x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Claire, so lovely of you to stop by. Apologies for the late reply to this comment, I don't get notifications, so just have to find them :)

      I'm off to check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a great collaboration hun!! You look fabulous. I love the tassels, they are so cute! And your heels are beaut! I love the block heels and platform and that they are in different colours.

    Sarah xxx || www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks Sass! The shoes are a dream, and so comfy too! I felt a bit like a giant, but all worth it for fashion! Hope to see you soon lovely xxx

      Delete
  3. Great Design Of Dress,Bag and boots.Really Stunning.Keep up the good work.
    Fashion Institute In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog please check mine out
    http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgggg this is amazing, love that 70s kaftan! Looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig