Saturday 30 May 2015

Catwalk Killa








So I can finally tell you what I've been so busy with the past few months. I do want to apologise for not telling you all and neglecting my blog. Now we have launched, I am back on the blogging! 

Catwalk Killa is my new online boutique. I run it with my best friend and business partner Vicky. It all came about when Vicky arrived home from travelling the World for the past 3 years. We'd missed each other and wanted to spend more time together. She was also a big fan of my blog and could see how passionate I was about fashion and all things blogging. I call Vicky the brains behind the brand, as she genuinely loves taxes, VAT, accounts and all the stuff I can't stand, whilst I do most of the buying and fashion based side of things.

We have been working on Catwalk Killa for 3 months now, and we are having THE best time together. We have our little office, and get to see each other every day. 

We're definitely taking a risk, but if you never try you will never know. We hope we can inspire people to follow their dreams and give it a go. We are both 26 and have degrees in unrelated subjects. We would never have thought we'd have the confidence to set up our own business. We couldn't have done it without the support of friends and family. The blogging world has also been a fantastic support, and you will soon see bloggers wearing our pieces :)

My first ever look from Catwalk Killa is the Embroidered Aztec Jacket. It's a hard job not keeping all of our stock, especially this, as it's my absolute fave! It's embroidered so look smuch more expensive than the £32 it is. It goes over literally everything and has tassels which are not only bang on trend, but also my fave things as you can twirl them!

I've work this over a LBD for a night out, and also with these jeans but some white trainers for a more casual look.

Jacket: Catwalk Killa // Jeans: Zara (similar here) // Shoes: F&F (similar here)
   



My second look is our Pom Pom Playsuit. So last week when the sun was out (for like half an hour) I embraced my paleness and shot this look. I'm obviously biased as I chose the stock, but this playsuit is a massive hit for summer! It's super comfortable, which I find hard in a playsuit as I'm 5"8 and I can usually never find one to fit me! It's really light and airy so great for holidays and festivals. I teamed it with my fave gladiators, but it looks just as good paired with heels for a night out!

Playsuit: Catwalk Killa // Sandals: Topshop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig