Friday 10 April 2015

Floral Stripes








Me again! Ok so everyone who follows my blog will know I have a slight stripe obsession. The fact that they were all over the SS15 catwalks, has just made it 10 times worse and I now dream in stripes! This beauty is not my usual style. I have always found midi dresses to be quite unflattering with my figure. They normally make me look a bit, well, dumpy. But I decided to go for this and add heels. Well, as usual heels have solved the problem. It was love at first sight, and I have worn it 4 times in the past month (that's a lot for me!).

The magic heels are from F&F at tesco. They were £12 in the sale. I'm sorry, I know I always wear things that are out of stock or really old, but I can't live without them. I will link you to some Public Desire Copies as an apology. I have had so many comments about them, and a lot of OMGs when I tell people the are from Tesco. I'm a big shopper or F&F. They have to be my favourite supermarket brand. Check out their website, as I always find more online!

Annnd another one. Sorry guys, this Primark babe was £8 in the sale. But to be fair, it's very Springtimey so I couldn't really have worn it before. They have lots of similar ones in now, so definitely get yourself down there!

I love the combo of stripes and florals, would you mix up the prints??

I have another busy blogger week, but will be back with a new look soon. I'm on IG at fashion_panic if you want to keep up with daily inspo.

Lauren XO

Dress: Boohoo (similar here) // Coat: Primark (similar here) // Shoes: F&F (similar here

SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig