Tuesday 24 February 2015



Suede All The Way






So I'm sure if you follow my instagram, or other bloggers, you will know that suede is going to be big this year! Not just for Spring/Summer, but as we've seen from London Fashion Week, it will still be seen everywhere in AW15.

I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to suede. It has to look amazing for me to like it. I don't naturally gravitate towards fabrics that can easily get stained/ruined as I am the worst for spoiling expensive things. However, this beauty from Asos just had to be mine! I luckily had 20% so the £65 price tag was significantly reduced, and therefore a must have (it's a sign when you get discount right?).

It is just beautiful. I can't put in to words how great it looks in real life. The pictures don't do it justice! You have to feel the texture and see the quality of the stitching. If I don't somehow ruin it, the it's definitely a piece I could wear for years. It also has a bit of fringing on it which keeps it very on trend, gotta love a tassel!

I went completely 70s mad and teamed it with this amazing flared sleeved boho top from boohoo.com. Although realistically I wouldn't usually wear this outfit with heels (I'd more likely team it with gladiator sandals), I thought they made it a bit more edgier and great for a blog shoot.

How do you feel about suede? Love it or hate it, it's not going anywhere soon!

Lauren XO


Skirt: Asos // Top: Boohoo // Shoes: M&S (similar here)


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this 70's outfit! The suede skirt is very nice.

    I think you should enter this into the New Year New Look contest on http://www.myfashionstage.com/contests/1 Winner will be featured on the site, all social media AND win $500 USD. This is a worldwide contest open to guys and girls.

    Best of luck and happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nat, thanks so much! I have entered into the contest, thanks for the heads up!

      Lauren xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig