Thursday 27 November 2014




Fashionchick Goodie Bag Haul









Hello again lovlies! As I mentioned on my last blog post, a few weeks ago I was very lucky to be invited to the fashionchick Christmas party! Fashionchick is a great website for you to check out and buy the latest styles and looks from some of the best brands out there. I use it a lot for inspiration, so when I was invited by a lovely member of their team, I couldn't believe it. It still shocks me that people see this and follow me, but to have a website I loved notice, was just an absolute dream!

The party was also hosted by the fabulous boohoo.com and Dorothy Perkins (If you follow this blog you will know how much I love both brands). After a fantastic night at the party, we were all given a goodie bag. Yes, beautiful pieces as well as a great night = perfect! 

In this post I have styled looks with the items gifted to me in the bag.

Firstly, the amazing "Yes/No" clutch from Dorothy Perkins. Ahh where do I start! I've wanted a slogan clutch for months, but never found one that suited my style and wasn't too expensive. So imagine my delight when I saw this baby! I've already used it twice on nights out, but thought I would dress it down for the look above. I just love it. Monochrome is my fave, so to have such a functional fashion statement is right up my street! 

The knee high boots will feature heavily in my upcoming posts as they have CHANGED MY LIFE. Literally. I can now wear bare legs without feeling self concious of my milk bottle skin! 

I've stayed monochrome with the rest of the look (head to toe in Next, can you tell I work there!?), as the bag speaks for itself. True love.

Bag: Dorothy Perkins // Boots: Next // Skirt: Next // Top: Next 

**Dorothy Perkins is currently 30% everything! (27/11/14)**



The next piece is this amazing faux fur scarf from Dorothy Perkins. Again, almost as if the knew, I had been looking for a faux fur scarf! This beautiful maroon one was one of my favourite pieces of the lot. I wore it home, the next day for a meal out over a t-shirt and then to the Manchester Christmas Markets in the look above.

It is so versatile due to it's shape. It's not too bulky or heavy like some I have tried on, so it looks great on it's own over a jumper. It's bigger than a collar, so doesn't look out of place without a coat. It's also the most perfect hue of purple. I have had so many compliments already, and I know many of my fellow bloggers have been wearing theirs out daily! A firm AW staple for me.

I will be posting a more detailed look at the outfit above in an upcoming post (items are tagged on my instagram).



Finally my bobble hat from boohoo.com. If you don't already know, I am a massive hat fan. I would wear a hat every day if I could (generally) I do. I would never have thought a mustard bobble hat would become my favourite so far...I love it! Who knew mustard was my colour! 

It's beyond warm and cosy, but also is such a lovely size, and is so flattering. I can't praise it enough. I've even ordered it in the burnt orange colour too!

Hat: boohoo 

Once again, a massive thank you to fashionchick, boohoo and Dorothy Perkins. It was my first bloggers event, and hopefully it wont be the last! 

Lauren XO
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice pics! :D
    Kisses
    xx Lisbeth
    novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisbeth! So sorry for the late reply, I never get notifications for these comments! xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Camille! I'm off to check out your blog now! xxx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig