Tuesday 17 June 2014

Logo Look One


                         




 

Firstly let me say I would never have chosen this skirt if wasn't for my favourite blogger Fashion Agony. As soon as I saw her post, I knew I had to have it! And at only £9 how could I resist! It ticks of two trends in one: Bold logos and quilting (more to come this A/W). I have made it more of an evening look with my fave black heels but I've also worn this with trainers and sliders and it looks great. 

We finally found a quiet road in the town where I live. Well, I say quiet, we still had about 10 passers by, and I looked very silly. But, I think the big wall at the back is quite a good background for outfits as it's pretty neutral. I think I look like John Lennon with those round sunglasses, but they are everywhere this summer and I fancied being a bit braver with my fashion choices! What do you think?

Skirt: Asos // Blazer: Boohoo // T-Shirt: Primark // Shoes: New Look // Bag: H&M // Sunglasses: New Look // Watch: River Island 







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! My second ever commenter! I really appreciate you looking at my blog, thanks so much xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely and chic ! great look ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig